One 2 One Tuition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobermum

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can obtain 1:1 tuition in the Manchester area?

I have looked at a few eg. NSI etc but I don't need basics like sanitation, bone structure etc... I am OK with this. I need help with sculpting and smile lines. I have looked at the tutorials on here and as fabulous as they are, I need to see it.

A lot of the courses that cover these areas are only offered to qualified techs who have beeen working in the industry for 6 months.

I am at college but it is very difficult to see what is happening on a 10 minute demo with 15 girls crowded round a table. My tutor is hourly paid so I am reticent about asking her for extra tuition.

I need to complete the VTCT, my assessments start after Easter and at the moment I think the only thing I will pass is NNO and possibly Tip & Overlay...sculpting not a chance!:cry:

Thanks in advance
Jane x

Ring Hyperion on 0113 275 5719 and get the information on the Creative Nail Academy in the Manchester area. They do skill building and 121 classes that will really help you.

Ring Hyperion on 0113 275 5719 and get the information on the Creative Nail Academy in the Manchester area. They do skill building and 121 classes that will really help you.

I second that! Did a skill building last week & worked on my sculpting & smile lines, it just clicked! It was something I have been shying away from at work for some time & wow, what a difference a day has made! Infact just done a set of sculpted on myself this morning (using Geeg's secret recipie for the free edge!) & even if I say so myself they look fantabulous!! Even my "wrong" hand has great smiles & managed to crack it in 1 1/2 hours.

Thank You. I will ring as soon as back off hols and beat this once and for all.

Latest posts

Back