One client with acrylic issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am a nail tech and have been for on and off 10 years! I very rarely have any issues with any of my clients and they go 2-3 (sometimes longer) weeks between infills with no issues. HOWEVER, I have this one client who is constantly coming back to me for repairs! She come for her infills last Wednesday and had lost 3! Then yesterday she messages me saying Saturday she had lost another one! That's just 3 days after infills. Now I know she is quite heavy handed and has a very hands on job but I just don't know what to do or suggest for her! Its driving me nuts! Could it be that acrylics just aren't right for her?! I'm going to go over all her after care today but some times I think clients just don't stick to it :( Any help or advice gratefully received x

Are the nails too long for her? Maybe try them shorter and see how she gets on? Also does she have particularly oily skin and nail plate which may affect the adhering?

Thank you for your reply. We keep her extensions short so that's not the issue. I have another client who suffers with oily nail plates and she said I am the only nail technician shes had where they stay on so I really don't know but its ever so frustrating :(

It is very disheartening as I have never had this issue before. The client insisted she had been very careful. If the problem carries on I may have to advise her on a different nail service maybe?

Is she doing correct aftercare? What's her lifestyle ? Has she recently gone on any sort of medication? Hope you get it sorted x

She says she is carrying out correct aftercare. She has a very busy lifestyle and works in a hospital. Didnt think about meds, if problems persist I will ask about that. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back