One finger not curing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My harmony educator had gems in her lamp ... I still couldnt find them lol good idea though x

Thank you thank you for all your brilliant replies did all 3 clients today and they went great - if I were a little bossy about where their hands should be !!! X

Thank you thank you for all your brilliant replies did all 3 clients today and they went great - if I were a little bossy about where their hands should be !!! X

Lol Sofia, I think I need to get bossy regarding hand placement as well, ps so glad it worked out..x

I know what you mean. I am forever moving client's hands around. Well done, glad you got it sorted.

Hi Sofia, just a thought. Although I use Bio Sculpture I've experienced a similar issue in the past. You said you applied it very thin, one thing I was told was although you want it thin make sure you've picked up enough product to have enough curing agent otherwise it would cure and will simply wipe off. Hope this helps x

*'wont' cure.

Latest posts

Back