One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more one stroke photos out there? :)

Any courses going on in Glasgow or surrounding areas x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Rachellynch - I am going to Doncaster on the 26th of January for a beginners one stroke course with Rachel from gorgeous nails. Pm me and I'll give you the details - very excited x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rachellynch - I am going to Doncaster on the 26th of January for a beginners one stroke course with Rachel from gorgeous nails. Pm me and I'll give you the details - very excited x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please can you send me the details too, I won't be able to do it for a while as only starting my nails Nvq this week but these look amazing!

I'm not trained in one stroke but it so pretty I love doing it! Here mine that I'm currently wearing xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389017064.852419.jpg

Ok will pop few more up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 541
And these lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 514
Ok last one :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 562
I'm dying to do a one stroke course I think it looks amazing and would love to offer this for my customers. But I've been struggling to find a course in the berkshire area if any one knows of one? Xx

OMG wow amazing photos girls xx

Haven't done any on nails for ages so these pics are older ,

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389068872.581008.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389068886.529360.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389068896.613685.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389068909.130990.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389068917.324693.jpg

Beautiful mizzy_dizzy!! :)

Quick question girls: when I done my training I was told to always put the white on the outside as it acts as a highlighter however I see some of you putting it on the inside and it looks fab. What are you're thoughts on this? Xo

My thoughts are do whatever you like and what client wants, I did a client recently who wanted a mixture white on edge and pink on edge, so that's what I did...

Try different looks and shapes with the colours on each side.

Good advice maz ;)

Hi guys what brushes do you use for your one stroke nail art

I have crystal nails one stroke brushes, actually all my nail brushes are crystal nails lol and I've couple of good quality brushes from a art store.

I got my brushes and paints from a girl in cork. "Nail Artists Cork". She trained me to. She's very very good. :)

Thanks ladies :)

Latest posts

Back