One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl91

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)
So I done my one stroke course a few weeks back but only got my paints today. I LOVE IT! It's so fun and it looks amazing. I'm almost finished my first colour wheel of one stroke designs and I can see myself progressively getting better and braver. :) can't wait to do more tomorrow :)
Please add your photos of one stroke designs to this post if you have any :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388941203.370054.jpg

Here's a photo of my work :) x

This is a great thread hun, I did mine recently too and am running out of ideas for designs so inspiration would b great!! Here's a few of mine ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388941692.697834.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388941717.664520.jpg

OMG they are faaaaabulous! They put mine to shame lol ☺️
Nice work!!!! X

Wow! These are so pretty! I have the paints I just haven't had a chance to try it yet.

It's a lot of fun :)

I only have ten colours but I mix them 😉

I've just ordered a Crystal nails one stroke brush as i really want to master this. They all look lovely x

Here's some of mine :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1,049
Few more :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,166
Hi maz101
They are gorgeous. Love the glitter backgrounds :) x

Is this done with gel polish too? Or would you use an acrylic paint then use gel polish top coat over if over gel polish or enhancements x

Dont suppose anyone knows of any courses in the Manchester area? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Kelly.
It's done with acrylic paint using one stroke brushing and a blending technique. Very tricky to master but fun once you get it.
It can be used over shellac and enhancements after sticky layer has been removed then top coat it when design is done.

No I'm afraid not.
I'm an Irish cailin 🍀

They are all fantastic. I am still trying to master normal painting without shaking! I get nervous and shake and I don't seem to be getting any better :(

Ok thanks they look fab! So inspirational :)

Awe thanks Kelly xx

Latest posts

Back