One stroke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hello people, I'm just wondering if anyone down my end is thinking of doin the one stroke nail art course? I want to do it but don't want to travel on my own as don't like going places I don't no lol I'm a wimp... I'm from Newport South Wales & my nearest one is Swansea so it's about 1.5hours drive
Hope someone out there is looking at doing it cz you will make my day lol x

Where's abouts in Swansea? I live here and would be interested:) Any ideas who's running the class/course?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Um off j48 can't remember the place & think its Gemma lambert & Joanne Stroud... I really wana do the course but I don't like driving long distances on my own so wouldn't mind car sharing x

Um off j48 can't remember the place & think its Gemma lambert & Joanne Stroud... I really wana do the course but I don't like driving long distances on my own so wouldn't mind car sharing x

When is it and how much? If it's after Xmas, I would do it, I could pick you up in Newport on the way through from Brizzle x

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooh, I quite fancy it too. I'm in bristol as well x

Twinners that would be amazing & I think it's about £65 for the course & u can either buy kits there or order them, I can find out for defo tho... It's after Xmas Wednesday 12th feb xxx

Why don't you guys contact Gemma lambert as I know if there's enough of you she will put in a group day training session?

I'm in Cheltenham, can you add me into the mix??

I could come down to Bristol and travel with you Twinners!! xx

Oh sounds fab. Mrs Bod, Twinners maybe we should try and get Gemma to come a bit closer to home. Is definitely be up for it but I hate driving too far. I don't mind finding a venue either, in fact I have just the place in mind and if I get my mum to pull some strings we might even get the room for free! What do you think? Xx

Oh sounds fab. Mrs Bod, Twinners maybe we should try and get Gemma to come a bit closer to home. Is definitely be up for it but I hate driving too far. I don't mind finding a venue either, in fact I have just the place in mind and if I get my mum to pull some strings we might even get the room for free! What do you think? Xx

Well done that lady!! xx

I'm up for that :)

I'm happy to drive anywhere and can get 7 plus kits in my car no bother...

ROAD TRIP!! :D

Danielle, wherever we end up going, I've got no problem with picking you up and dropping you home hun, so don't fret about that xx

Ooh can I come? :) im in Pembrokeshire West wales :) x

Be great to get somewhere bristol/Cheltenham way. I'd definitely be up for it! X

Aw I love it when a plan comes together ;) x

Danielle, wherever we end up going, I've got no problem with picking you up and dropping you home hun, so don't fret about that xx

Aw that's great, I've asked about the course on 12th feb & it's the aquarelle 3d acrylic course which I want to do as well the one stroke level 1 is prob going to be in April so ii want to do both haha the one in feb is £120 all day including lunch I've asked when they need the deposit... PM me & we can exchange numbers to arrange if u like xxx

I will have a word with my mum and see about the room. It'll be in Cirencester. What times will it be needed for anyone know? 9-5 to give set up and pack away time? X

I'd love to go to one if it was Bristol/Cheltenham area. Could I join you Mrs Bod, Twinners & Stephiebaby?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm happy to go wherever just not a lover of driving on my own to places I don't no hahaha #wimp x

I'll drop in here tonight and catch up, it's my oh's bday and he's all needy and whiny lol :/ xx

Latest posts

Back