One stroke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um off j48 can't remember the place & think its Gemma lambert & Joanne Stroud... I really wana do the course but I don't like driving long distances on my own so wouldn't mind car sharing x

I think it may be in Salon Connection warehouse. I had an email saying they are proud to announce Gemma Lambert coming to do a nail art course. let me know if you decide to go ahead in Swansea... i'll be happy to come along x

12th feb aquarelle & 3d acrylic art is on the same day £120 for the both courses... Xx

I'm booked on these courses also and I spent 2 days with Gemma a few weeks ago and she is amazing xx be nice to meet up too xxx

12th feb aquarelle & 3d acrylic art is on the same day £120 for the both courses... Xx

I'm a div...what is aquarelle? I'm guessing something to do with water...I'm happy with Swansea xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a div...what is aquarelle? I'm guessing something to do with water...I'm happy with Swansea xx

• Colour blending
• Flowers/daises
• Leaves
• Butterflies
• Swirls
• Lines
• Stencil look roses

I really need to do a course in nail art cz in quite plain lol x x

I'm in Caldicot and looking to do the one stroke course in Feb xx

I think we should try and arrange a course closer I don't mind going to Swansea as long as someone will come with me haha... I'm suprised at how many live close we should all meet for a coffee xx

Danielle I'm in Gloucester and am interested. .... can I PM you? X

I'm seeing my mum tonight so shall have a word with her about a room for a day to hold a course. If not I know a local village hall type thing that relatively cheap for a full day x

I'm seeing my mum tonight so shall have a word with her about a room for a day to hold a course. If not I know a local village hall type thing that relatively cheap for a full day x

I'm liking the idea where are you from? Xx

I can get a free hall, right on J19 of the M5 if that's any use...

I don't mind where we go as long as I can car share with someone either I drive or they drive I'm not fussy... Xx

Has anyone spoke to Gemma lambert or Joanne Stroud about organising this? Xx

Ohh I'd be interested too! I'm in Portishead (Bristol) !! Happy to drive too if needs be I've got a 7 seater although it would have to be a 5 seater +kits lol!! Xxxxx

Shall I email them Monday and see what they can do? Xx

Shall I email them Monday and see what they can do? Xx

You could do Hun best to find out & then see about finding a place to do it... In excited now lol xx

Steph I'm in Gloucester and interested if it goes ahead x

For anyone who may be interested, Ela of Astonishing Nails has produced a One Stroke training dvd. It covers everything for the beginner from brushes, paints, loading the brush to a range of different strokes and some simple designs to get you started. Very good!

Latest posts

Back