Ongoing problems with my t200, I am sick of it and feel like giving up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
Had my t200 for a year and just having problems with it not spraying right, even with my new gun it doesn't seem perfect.
I am sick of it and it's driving me insane with worry as this is my only living. Even the company are baffled and I'm scared of sending one back incase the other doesn't work.

Are there any machines that won't cause me these stressfull problems, please, please help me as I really do feel like giving it all up. More hassle than it's worth :cry:

Had my t200 for a year and just having problems with it not spraying right, even with my new gun it doesn't seem perfect.
I am sick of it and it's driving me insane with worry as this is my only living. Even the company are baffled and I'm scared of sending one back incase the other doesn't work.

Are there any machines that won't cause me these stressfull problems, please, please help me as I really do feel like giving it all up. More hassle than it's worth :cry:

Oh dear ..it really isnt worth getting stressed as all problems are solvable...although I can fully understand why you are :hug:

If you want to ring me with your gun nearby I will happily go through all possibilities for remedial action with pleasure and im sure that together we can get you back up and running and your confidence levels up :hug:

Oh dear ..it really isnt worth getting stressed as all problems are solvable...although I can fully understand why you are :hug:

If you want to ring me with your gun nearby I will happily go through all possibilities for remedial action with pleasure and im sure that together we can get you back up and running and your confidence levels up :hug:

Hi thankyou Collin, I may just do that if you don't mind. What's your number? I'll phone you if you like. :hug:

Me again, sorry I'm busy untill late tonight and tomorrow during the day, typical isn't it! Is it ok to call you when I'm free next. So sorry to be bothering you, sure you have other things to worry about :hug:

the t 200 as i have always said is not the machine it was cracked up to be but it is nt that bad,
9 times out of ten when i have "repaired" guns its just been a simple cleaning issue,or flattened cup seal, why not ask sienna if you can have a maximist this time as your confidence is shot because the t200 has let you down so often
dont give up you are obviously very keen and enjoy your job :hug::hug:

If its your only income get another better machine ( most companies only ever say light use for the t200 )and keep the t200 as back up.The initial outlay will surely only be beneficial in the long run.

why don't you call the place you bought it from? Spray tan cubicle company were excellent when I needed help. x

Me again, sorry I'm busy untill late tonight and tomorrow during the day, typical isn't it! Is it ok to call you when I'm free next. So sorry to be bothering you, sure you have other things to worry about :hug:

its no bother at all...just call whenever your fee and we will see if we can get you fully up and running without having to go off and buy a new machine just because of a silly small problem with a gun :hug:

Thankyou everyone for your comments, and Collin I will call you hopefully later tomorrow or Saturday :hug:
Yes I've heard negative things about the t200 so maybe it's just wearing out, who knows? I have been getting busy so maybe I need to upgrade??? Will see what Collin says. It's just strange that's it's also happening to my brand new gun which I only received yesterday??

I know sienna, they are a fair company why don't you ask them to swap it for a 5008 if its still under guarantee. Gotta be better than what you are experiencing. HTH

just out of interest have you cleaned the filter on the intake lately :confused: it clips out from underneath they get really dirty and cause all sorts of issues

just out of interest have you cleaned the filter on the intake lately :confused: it clips out from underneath they get really dirty and cause all sorts of issues

Hello Steve, Yes I clean the filter everyday it's been used. I've done everything as it should be done.
I've had it for over a year so may not be able to replace it with the 5008? :hug:

12 months ago the 5008 was the new kid on the block and people were skeptical about how good it would be
i wasnt and we stook our neck on the line and stopped selling the t200 i used to be/still am an electrical mechanical engineer
and now there is no doubt its a better machine for less money as yet out of 100s we have sold i have had a few leaky triggers and a handfull of sticking needles, all have been sorted over the phone by just talking people through the easy maintenance/ cleaning procedure and we now have incorporated it into our training courses
it is cheaper to buy than the t200 and i am sure sienna would prefer a happy customer,ask for a swap you will be delighted with the 5008

12 months ago the 5008 was the new kid on the block and people were skeptical about how good it would be
i wasnt and we stook our neck on the line and stopped selling the t200 i used to be/still am an electrical mechanical engineer
and now there is no doubt its a better machine for less money as yet out of 100s we have sold i have had a few leaky triggers and a handfull of sticking needles, all have been sorted over the phone by just talking people through the easy maintenance/ cleaning procedure and we now have incorporated it into our training courses
it is cheaper to buy than the t200 and i am sure sienna would prefer a happy customer,ask for a swap you will be delighted with the 5008

Ok sounds good, Sienna are probably sick of hearing from me by now and they are waiting for me to send one gun back, but I haven't yet as I think what will I do if the other one goes tits up!:eek:
I 'll ask them but my guarantee has run out but it's worth a try :hug:

Another question, sorry to go on. I am getting more clients now as I want this to be my full time job, so obviously I need a machine that'll do it's best, won't stuff up like mine and last for the longer term. Would you say the 5008 would be good for this? If not then I may aswell save up and buy a top notch machine in the £900 range. Thanks alot Steve

The 5008 will be fine you dont need the £900 pro machine there basically the same inside the box any way :irked: use the spare £700+ quid for a holiday dawn did 27 tans back to back with our demo model and we have been using it for 18 months without a single problem are you sure your T200 is out of warranty if you have had it replaced once all ready then i thought warranty should be 12 months from the day you had the new machine I may be wrong but its best to check hth

Latest posts

Back