Online Beauty Course on Groupon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
There's an online beauty course on Groupon for just £12. I bought this exact one last year, for a lot more and for this price, it's an absolute steal!! For anyone in this industry, this is fabulous, whether you're just starting out or you've been doing it for donkeys.

Of course it doesn't replace proper hands-on training and qualifications, but for the money it's fantastic and I'm sure it can help a lot of people on here. I wasn't expecting much with it, but I was so wrong and I couldn't believe how much it covered - sales, marketing, employment right through to facial, lashes, body treatments, tanning etc. There's in-depth workbooks, cheat-sheets and videos, all well laid out and easy to follow. Hope this helps.

It carnt be accredited though for that price ... Surely?!

No, it's not!! Of course you wouldn't expect it to, with no hands on. It is worth it though, especially for that money. You pay more for a book, with a lot less info.

I have just signed up for this too. Obviously I know it's not a qualification in it's self but for just £12 it's worth it for the reading resources x

Thanks for this. For a bit of marketing info it's worth it x

Latest posts

Back