Online booking system - free

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
Hello does anyone use an online booking system?

A fellow therapist recommended simply book me. It is free and seems good but things like this worry me lol x

Does anyone else know of this one or do you use another free one that is reliable?

Cheers

Hi have you tried Salonlite? that's free and really good i use it without any problems. x

I'm using salon lite aswell x

ooh thank you x will look into that one x

how long you been using it?

I've used salon lite for just short of 1 year. I love it!

Does anyone else have problems using salon light on the iPhone? I was told it was iPhone compatible but it doesn't seem to work on mine. I gave up in the end, just given it another go and still no joy :( is there something I'm doing wrong? Or will I have better luck using it from my laptop

Does anyone else have problems using salon light on the iPhone? I was told it was iPhone compatible but it doesn't seem to work on mine. I gave up in the end, just given it another go and still no joy :( is there something I'm doing wrong? Or will I have better luck using it from my laptop

Are you going to m.salonlite.com on your iPhone, or are you trying to use the main site? m.salonlite.com will take you to a specially designed mobile app, which should work nicely on an iPhone.

Are you going to m.salonlite.com on your iPhone, or are you trying to use the main site? m.salonlite.com will take you to a specially designed mobile app, which should work nicely on an iPhone.

Ah thanks Ian! I've never had an app… I'll try that!

I've just downloaded salonlite and it's looking good :)

Is there any way to schedule a recurring appointment? For example, on a Monday I have 2 clients every 2 weeks at 12pm. And on a Tuesday, I have a meeting every week at 1pm and 2 clients every 3 weeks at 4:30pm.

Also, is there any way to add "breaks" between clients or do I just tack the extra few minutes onto the service time? I work from home so I need to make sure they don't overlap.

Xxx

I've recently tried using Salon Lite on my iPhone on the mobile 'm' site and it keeps crashing on me. I couldn't get it to work on my iPhone no matter how many times I tried...same problem. So I decided I wouldn't be able to work with it if I couldn't even get it to work while trialling it out. :( I've just started using qoosh to take online bookings and I'm finding it's quite good as a freebie. You can also accept bookings for more than one person also for free, plus free email campaigns. Folk can book appointments and I can schedule in times off and breaks etc. but I have to go on the computer to add in breaks rather than on my iPhone. But I can readily accept online bookings via the emails I get requesting bookings. So I'm getting there, but still haven't found my perfect 'do everything from my iPhone' solution yet.

Is there a way to change the names of treatments and add others?

You can set time as unavailable by clicking on the time and where it says "select client" click on it then select "set time as unavailable" then select how long for.

I don't think you can set re-occurring appoitments

You can change the name of therapists and treatments in the set up section.

Any q's just use the contact bit, someone gets back to you really quick.

I've just downloaded salonlite and it's looking good :)

Is there any way to schedule a recurring appointment? For example, on a Monday I have 2 clients every 2 weeks at 12pm. And on a Tuesday, I have a meeting every week at 1pm and 2 clients every 3 weeks at 4:30pm.

Also, is there any way to add "breaks" between clients or do I just tack the extra few minutes onto the service time? I work from home so I need to make sure they don't overlap.

Xxx

There's no way (currently) to schedule a recurring appointment, but I know it's been asked about a few times so it's quite likely to make an appearance at some stage.

As far as breaks, you can set time as unavailable within the diary, so that should help.

I've recently tried using Salon Lite on my iPhone on the mobile 'm' site and it keeps crashing on me. I couldn't get it to work on my iPhone no matter how many times I tried...same problem.

Sorry to hear that. I'm not aware of any issues being experienced with the mobile version, but if you're willing to give it another try I'm quite happy to try and help you sort out the crashing.

Is there a way to change the names of treatments and add others?

Yes, this can be done via the administration panel and selecting 'services'.

[ posted lots of answers ]

Thank you, all spot on answers :)

I'm afraid I'm not having much joy with it at all. I'm using it from my iPhone and It keeps signing me out every two minutes even though I've checked remember my password, I keep having to re-enter all my details and then it crashes. None of the text reminders have been sent out, I've entered all the clients details and checked the box for text reminders to be sent out. Is there something I'm missing? I also wanted to double check that all the changing of the details etc needs to be done on a PC/laptop as opposed to on the iPhone? Because I can't seem to do it on the iPhone, correct me if I'm wrong! Also, can't seem to be able to block out unavailable periods from the iPhone, again correct me if I'm
Wrong! Thanks Ian for all your help

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back