Online guild PTTLS course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm in the middle of looking at doing a PTTLS course. I would love to be able to go to my local college and do the course that way but with work commitments and two late nights at work I don't think it's going to be possible. So now I'm looking down the route of an online PTTLS course. I don't want to go with any company I want one that is well recognised and with a very good reputation.
Has anyone done the PTTLS course online with the Guild and if so do you have at feedback?

Thankyou!!

hiya ive been looking into this also and i think if you cant do it at a local college then the guild is the next best thing. The guild have obviously looked around at courses available and done the leg work as such for us in finding the best one.

my only problem is that on the guild it tells you its £299+vat and when you click on the link the company that actually runs it says its £395+vat??!!

let me know how you get on if you do decide to go ahead and do it xx

I've just been told that because the guild have found the course there's actually a £100 on top of the course!
Just found another therapist that has done this course and she wasn't very impressed with it and didn't feel it helped her gain much more skills!.. Stuck on what to do now!

Hi, I have not done the course online but last year I completed my Ptlls at my local college. Even though it is a basic introduction to teaching in fe, some areas can be quite complex! I can honestly say the support I had from tutors was amazing and I personally feel I would struggle with an online course. I think it is important to have tutors for the support and to also allow you to question and learn as much as possible.

I completed my Ptlls last year whilst working full time running my own beauty room & also working 2 late nights. It can be done! It's hard work, but extremely worth it! I am now mid way through my Dtlls & due to start my first teaching position in sept!

Hope this helps and good luck with which ever choice you make! X

Thankyou that really helps!
I've just emailed my local college to get some more info! X

Hi Geeks!

Sorry about the confusion. The page that you saw the £295 price on was an old one which we missed when updating the site. This has now been corrected.

The course is a great one to take as it is thorough and convenient, and we have had a great number of satisfied customers. If you have any questions please feel free to call Thereasa on 0845 2177 386.

Hi Geeks!

Sorry about the confusion. The page that you saw the £295 price on was an old one which we missed when updating the site. This has now been corrected.

The course is a great one to take as it is thorough and convenient, and we have had a great number of satisfied customers. If you have any questions please feel free to call Thereasa on 0845 2177 386.

Hi!
Thanks for correcting that!.. I am really interested in doing this course through yourselves as it is a lot more convenient for me! I will take a look on your website at the criteria and will be in contact soon! X

Hi Geeks!

Hello, if there are any areas where you feel you are not sure on, or understand, is there a tutor to email? I'm based in Qatar at the moment and want to pursue ptlls online!

- Many thanks

I have recently completed the guild ptlls course. It was great. Only thing is it says you can do it within a week. I did it over 6 months. I found with running a business and other commitments. This amount of time was good. There is no need to rush it! If you havnt already made your mind up about it feel free to pm me with any questions as I didn't find the ptlls forums very helpful! Xx

Latest posts

Back