ONLINE Nail Services NVQ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanessaB

Reaction score
Just been having a look at the Learn Direct website and I came across this website which offers the Nail Services NVQ Level 2 course online with practical assessments days. It also offers Beauty Therapy etc.

Has anyone any experience of this company?

Its quite expensive but I would love to have a Government qualification along with my Creative Training.

What do you all think???

www.connect2beauty.co.uk

You don't have to pay for it... it's free on the DN website - you just need to pay the normal start up pack from college I think.... I would hang tight right now anyway... many new things afoot! :biggrin:

Sounds intriguing!

Thanks - I will definatley hold on for a bit!

xxx

Mrs Geek said:
You don't have to pay for it... it's free on the DN website - you just need to pay the normal start up pack from college I think.... I would hang tight right now anyway... many new things afoot! :biggrin:

sounds very interesting, i think i might hang on to see whats happening too.

No I have never seen this before.

Caz xxx

Was it a course from a private provider on the the Learn Direct site or was it an LD course as i used to work for them and this sounds very unusual.

When they offer their own courses their usually offer basic computers or basic skills and most not all of their courses are free.

But they do advertise courses from other learning providers but these courses have nothing to do with LD. If it a course from a private training provider you will need to contact them directly for course info.

BEWARE some private training providers offer many courses online but watch out for the course fees which are often far higher than if you went to college. Sometimes they also advertise that it is an NVQ, you do all the work and then find out you need to pay more money and do more work before you can get the qualification.
Get the brochure first!!!
If in doubt call 0800 100 900 and speak to an information adviser.

I think i have found the one you were looking at...it is by a private training provider, so there will be a fee.

I have never heard of them and whilst Learn Direct is impartial they will not be able to say if this privider is good or not, I would personally be wary of going with anyone I have never heard of before!

If you go to college you may be able to get help towards your fees, whereas a provider like this will not offer any reductions.

Latest posts

Back