Online sales!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess fifi

Reaction score
Hello Everybody:)
Does anyone know a good & popular shopping cart system to sell product online apart from EBAY! I don't really want to support ebay because I find that they sell a lot of beauty equipment,products etc. to just anybody qualified or not. One of my clients even said that she doesn't need microdermabrasion treatments anymore because she got a micro machine from ebay.:eek::irked::irked:
I want to sell some products online and would appreciate any advice?

Hello Everybody:)
Does anyone know a good & popular shopping cart system to sell product online apart from EBAY! I don't really want to support ebay because I find that they sell a lot of beauty equipment,products etc. to just anybody qualified or not. One of my clients even said that she doesn't need microdermabrasion treatments anymore because she got a micro machine from ebay.:eek::irked::irked:
I want to sell some products online and would appreciate any advice?

I think there's a fair bit of legislation and legal stuff you need to be aware of (at least in the UK) when setting up an online shop - data protection and consumer protection laws etc. So you would need to pay the legal side of your operation as much attention as the technical side.

I guess the good thing about eBay is that they handle all the legal side of things for you.

You could try Paypal shopping cart, it's asy to integrate to your site, jut copy and paste. Other solutions can be more difficult to integrate and then you need an SSL certifiate and a payment processor, i.e. Worldpay. Depends on budget really. If you dont have many items to sell I would stick with Paypal.

Latest posts

Back