opening/closing ritual in massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
How do you start your massage? Do you do anything special? Or do you end it in a certain way?

One spa I worked at did an welcome touch, which was steamed mitts with a drop of essential oil on it, and used to refresh the feet.

Looking forward to sharing.:green:

thit is what i do ann, its the elemis welcome touch isnt it, i think its lovely, nice way of lenghthening your procedure aswell xxx

I usualy start a full body massage with a gentle body brush, just for a couple of mins. When the massage is complete I spray a mist of toner into air over face to let it gently settle onto skin as a refresher. Then I leave room for a couple mins to let them get themselves together.

I always start my facials with hot lime mits on the feet. I was elemis trained and this is the way i always start now.
Clients seem to like it as well :)

xx

When I do Thai massage I always wash the feet in a splash bowl before the treatment, this is a ritual all Thais do before treatments. There is a reason but do not want to block your thread with me going on.:smack:

In Algologie treatment we do touch rituals which consists of breathing exercises and touch (feet, shoulders and hands)

Omg I Forgot Before Doing Any Thai Treatment We Must Give Thanks (a Small Prayer) To The Farther Doctor (physiotherapist To Buddha)

Its the medicine buddha that you give thanks too.
would love to hear more of your opening/closing rituals glamourbeauty.

We give thanks to the physician to Buddha. He is known as "Jivaka Kumarabhacca" or "Shivago Komarpai" also known as "Father Doctor"

Its a good job my Thai teach cannot speak English, I am sure she would not be happy I forgot this.

Latest posts

Back