OPI Absolute FX L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anonaw

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've searched the forums but not found a thread about OPI's Absolute L&P system so thought I'd ask.

Does anyone rate this product?

I currently use OPI Gelcolor for natural nails, The Edge UV Buff Off gel system for extensions and will be doing my acrylics course in a month so have already started to look at the different systems.

I know my trainers offer The Edge acrylic kits but after searching the forums found no one really rated it so thought I would go straight OPI as I love their products.

I know alot of geeks use CND but as I'm already signed up with Lena White I thought I'd ask about their products first.

Thanks in advance

I use it as well as CND. I don't have any complaints about it. You do need to use primer, but with Retention+ you don't. You can't go wrong with either one. I also use their Axxium gel too. I prefer OPI soft white sculpting gel over CND's as I think OPI looks more natural.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

great thank you! I'll be doing my acrylics course date at the end of june so I will probably get the starter kit of absolute before I go :)

Latest posts

Back