Opi axxium

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesekah

Reaction score
HAS ANY ONE used this product, im looking for a gel system that is easy use and i have notice they are bring out a soak off gel lacquer system which i think is great news for my busy ladies!! as i use opi polish already

Hi all just wondering if any one has done the opi axxium gel conversion course and just wondering if its any good, the product I mean not the course as I trained useing millennium the 3 in 1 self leveling gel
cheers alison

Hi all just wondering if any one has done the opi axxium gel conversion course and just wondering if its any good, the product I mean not the course as I trained useing millennium the 3 in 1 self leveling gel
cheers alison

I cant comment on millenium as ive never touched it, but i have done the OPI Axxium course, the product (I found) was a bit too thick for me, and found that it had to be "played" with too much, I use Brisa gel, which has a better consistency, and works so much easier, without any playing about, Brisa does as its told, every time.

this is just my own opinion, other geeks might have used it and loved it.
:hug:

Axxium gel is the only gel i've ever used. i find it fine to work with. have had a few clients tell me they prefer it to biosculpture as it stays shiny and feels lighter. but i haven't tried bio personally.

my rep said they're bringing out coloured axium gels in the new year. is that the product you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I love the axxium gel. I started out using brisa, then went on to use chris trio, and then I decided to try the opi gels, since I have always loved their products. I like the opi the best. I did my first set on my mom, just to try it, and she couldn't make them lift if she tried. She has beautiful natural nails and didn't plan on keeping the enhancement. She was impressed by how long they stayed on. They basically had to grow out! I would recommend opi to any nail tech. And they are less expensive then CND, which suprised me.

This is only my opinion. Hope it helps,

Has anyone tried the new COLOLRED axxium gel? I am looking for a color comparable to Edin Burgandy
Happy Friday,
Leslie

I have just got back from doing the conversion course for this product and it is fantastic!

I watched the DVD and practised on my toenails with Cajun Shrimp and then did my friends toes today in Lincoln Park After Dark.

The OPI educator has been using them in her salon now for a few weeks and they are lasting for up to 3 weeks! Plus they dont ruin the natural nail plate.

Do they have white/pink for french manicure in the soak-off lacquer system?

Not sure if they have white, but they have bubble bath, which is a good pink to use for french.

I have been using the gel polishes for a few months now and Cajun Shrimp seems to be the most popular, I had one client that it lasted 4 weeks! She purchased a regular bottle of the matching polish and just touched up in between.

Another client had me do her toes and she's gone 7 weeks and she says it looks like she has pink tips on her toes, no chipping whatsoever. Pretty darn good if you ask me!

I waited a long time for this product and I have to say it was definitley worth the wait!

Just my opinion.

ps

the regular axxium gels (non- soak off) when applied very thin, can last over 4 weeks without fills. They wear very well. I absolutely LOVE them.

Hi, can anyone give me an idea of the cost of the opi gel nail course. Im finding it really hard to get the time to call the office between college and clients. I like the idea of training with opi gels as i love their regular polishes.
Thanx, Jackie B newbie
:)

Hi, can anyone give me an idea of the cost of the opi gel nail course. Im finding it really hard to get the time to call the office between college and clients. I like the idea of training with opi gels as i love their regular polishes.
Thanx, Jackie B newbie
:)
Training - Lena White

Why not send an email.

Latest posts

Back