opi black shatter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sue~pa nails

Reaction score
Hi is everyone having problems getting hold 0f opi's black shatter?????:cry: Out of stock everywhere!

Hiya,
I got mine from Capital but had to leave my contact details with them. the wholesalers do get it in but inly ever a few at a time.
Got mine now and its cool :green:

Deb xx

Yep sold out at Salon Services in Leeds too, the manager said she couldn't keep them on the shelf. They said they were getting some back in in March.

Got mine from Alan Howard they had loads but think it had only just arrived in . They said they had 500 delivered

Have you tried Lena White direct? They are the official distributors of OPI and so should be able to help.

I went into my local Warehouse for some OPI shatter and she told me they ordered 90 bottles , and they all went that day !!

They can next get some 1st march , but on a waiting list !! :(

Barry m is just as good that's easier to get hold too

Thanks for all the reply's have tried most wholesalers all awaiting stock! (not good enough opi) customers are going mad for it!! Thanx for all your help though!!

Suzie H

I managed to get 2 bottles from A&F. it was difficult though. its also in the Serena Williams collection.
Cant wait for the silver shatter!!!! :) :)

Nails Inc premiered their silver shatter on QVC last night... it looks quite good, but doesn't seem to crackle as well as the OPI.

I managed to get 2 bottles from A&F. it was difficult though. its also in the Serena Williams collection.
Cant wait for the silver shatter!!!! :) :)

I got a bottle had it for 2 weeks now and not one person has wanted to try it out :(
I did on my toes and looks GREAT :)
I guess I gave a more conservative group of gals coming to me...

I got a bottle had it for 2 weeks now and not one person has wanted to try it out :(
I did on my toes and looks GREAT :)
I guess I gave a more conservative group of gals coming to me...

I've got a pretty conservative bunch too, but I've used it on around 20 people and sold 16 bottles! I have colorpops on my desk showing the effect on different colours and I have been wearing it myself for the last 3 weeks. Guess it depends on how you are promoting it. My clients love it.

does anyone know how it works? I havent got mine yet so can only imagine!

Can it be used as a top coat over coloured gel/shellac? or does it have to go on polish?

does anyone know how it works? I havent got mine yet so can only imagine!

Can it be used as a top coat over coloured gel/shellac? or does it have to go on polish?

I just tried it out on a friend tonight, putting the OPI Black Shatter over Shellac. Didn't work. It dried into a matte coat of black almost immediately and didn't crackle. We just tried one nail, and it came off with alcohol, so it didn't wreck the Shellac underneath.

I thought I might try (as an experiment for short term wear), putting a coat of clear top coat over Shellac, then the Crackle. I don't have many polish-only clients anymore, so it's a shame to have something that only works with traditional polish.

Still, a fun look!

Nails Inc premiered their silver shatter on QVC last night... it looks quite good, but doesn't seem to crackle as well as the OPI.

Ive ordered the Nails Inc version, it looks fab, havent seen the effect of the OPI one though.. xx:)

When I first got my Opi black shatter I already had my acrylic enhancements painted(so obvs had top coat on) I just put a coat of black shatter over the top and it worked fine so I don't see why it would work if u put top coat of shellac, you might just find the polish chips off the shellac after a while, and I'm not sure what the shellac would look like if u used actonr free remover to remove the polish...should be ok tho :/

Latest posts

Back