OPI Crystal nail file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
What do people think of the OPI crystal nail file? I was watching OPI on qvc last night and was quite tempted , as it sound quite good.

What would you recommed?

I think it depends on what it is your wanting it for ?
salon use? not grate really much better with the normal files ,

retail maybe a selling point people like branded things.

the nail technician , was saying it helps if the nails are flaky,brittle,bitten nails as it doesnt do no damage to the nail plate , unlike normal files ?

She is talking out of her butt! Modern nail files do not damage nails whether they are flakey or not. We no longer use files with sand paper on them!! :rolleyes: I can buy glass files in any colour (trust me it wont be crystal) for 1€ ech onthe market here!! How much are these on QVC?

They was selling the opi crysal nail files for £13 . or i can get exact same from ebay for £8

Well people have got to be just simple minded to pay that sort of price. I pay 1euro per glass file in any colour and in large or small size here in the small town of Benissa in Spain. Maybe I should start a n bay store. :lol: at 8£ a. Pop sounds good to me. :eek:

lol my mum lives near Barcelona and she rang me last week to say she had also seen the glass nail files for 1 euro each and did I want some bringing back when she visits :)

what is different about the MINX ones then? anything or nothing? I am saving mine just for doing MINX so it stays sharp or would I be ok and have the same standard of finish to use the cheapo ones as well?

I have Minx files purely for retail to clients. I use the 1 euro ones for work. But 13£ for one off QVC? Absurd.

Well people have got to be just simple minded to pay that sort of price. I pay 1euro per glass file in any colour and in large or small size here in the small town of Benissa in Spain. Maybe I should start a n bay store. :lol: at 8£ a. Pop sounds good to me. :eek:

I wish you would sell them :green: i've googled lot's of times since i read about the ones you use,but i won't be paying 15 pounds :!: lol

I only use them for Minx. They're neither use nor ornament workwise for anything else in the salon, in my opinion!

I only want them for minx :wink2: ........... you should stock up for when you're over next lol ! x

Latest posts

Back