OPI GelColor - Lincoln Park After Dark

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
Had anyone else got the GelColor Lincoln Park After Dark?

Mine is very nearly black and much darker than the original polish. I am wondering if I should send my bottle back to OPI. Have I got a dud bottle? Should it be exactly the same colour as the polish? All my other colours all are.

Mine is pretty much black

I don't have the gel color but I do have the axxium and the color is identical to the polish. Hope this helps!

It's not a colour I really use but will compare them today when I go into salon

Hi. Mine is close to black too. My clients do love it though as it's not quite black so not as harsh.

Yep mines pretty much black, shrinks immediately on application too which is a pain!

I rang Lena White about this. They said they are aware that its not exactly the same as the polish. I'm going to send mine back along with the two bottles of polish I bought to match. Don't see the point in having it.

Sorry I keep forgetting check have been so busy. Will lena white let you send things back they wouldn't when I complained about something?

Sorry I keep forgetting check have been so busy. Will lena white let you send things back they wouldn't when I complained about something?

Umm... I don't know. I'm going to send it all back with a letter. We'll see what they do :D

I thought Honk if you love OPI was a bit more like Lincoln park after dark polish.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought Honk if you love OPI was a bit more like Lincoln park after dark polish.

Yes it is I had a look today, honk if you love opi is much nicer and easier to apply. I rarely use Lincoln park, going to get rid too!

Yes it is I had a look today, honk if you love opi is much nicer and easier to apply. I rarely use Lincoln park, going to get rid too!

Actually, I was thinking that today! Honk if You Love OPI is closer to the original Lincoln Park After Dark polish, it is also my favourite to apply, absolute total coverage, of such a dark colour, in two coats and no shrinkage.

Does anyone have swatches of honk?x

Latest posts

Back