OPI Gelcolour - your pics and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use OPI lamp and polish... I just got he hello kitty colors!they are so cute

OPI Gelcolor Hello Kitty Collection posted!

OPI Spring/Summer 2016 New Orleans Swatches are available!

Your welcome! Enjoy ask any questions and spread the word!

Anyone do much art with GelColor polishes? That's my goal this year. ☺️

I did try to use some chevron stickers at Christmas as a client wanted a chevron French manicure, but it seemed as though the inhibition layer wasn't sticky enough and they peeled off. I ended up hand painting the tips in the end which was a royal pain in the backside! X

Hey I do a lot with nail art. If your using nail vinyls you must wipe off the tacky layer. I have a lot on my blog with manicures and nail art. With any nail art gotta wipe the tacky later off first.

Anyone see the new soft shades all pastel!!! [emoji7]

No I saw them on a supply website and searched it and found an OPI Gelcolor blog that had them all they are super pretty!

I bought them and did a manicure for Easter
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458522359.277959.jpg

No I'm in the US. It'll be available in April in the UK from what I've found on gelcolor groups and blogs.

You guys should see the swatches. I don't want to get in trouble by linking a blog so I'd just google gelcolor soft shades pastel 2016 that's how I found them first

No I'm in the US. It'll be available in April in the UK from what I've found on gelcolor groups and blogs.

You guys should see the swatches. I don't want to get in trouble by linking a blog so I'd just google gelcolor soft shades pastel 2016 that's how I found them first
Ohh man! [emoji24][emoji24] I can't wait!! X

It'll go fast!

Woohoo Alice through the looking glass will be in my hands on Friday!!! Super excited to see these in person

Saw the Alice through the looking glass collection really pretty!!

You're the best! Thanks for taking the time to post all your swatches! X
Hi. Where can find the swatches? Thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back