OPI liquid buff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizad14

Reaction score
Does anyone use this? I believe it is a sealer that air drys instead of the kind that have to be cured? Let me know if you recommend it and how long it lasts?

I used to use it, maybe it was me doing it wrong but i tried two or three bottles of it and the brush kept going really hard and stiff and not working properly, the product itself was cool, but the brush did my head in, so chucked them away. x

i use it and i like it, it has a high shine like a gel topcoat, but i have found recently that gel is turning yellow. The brush will get hard if you use it and the acrylic has not fully set or gel not fully cured, so far on this bottle it has not happened to me yet.
I recommend it x

:confused: Any one know if you can use liquid buff by opi over polish or will it just crack like uv gel over polish does?

I LOVE liquid buff! It speeds up the service, helps with clients who get slight lifting and it looks good. I wouldn't recommend using it over polish tho. There is no reason why the product would make gel turn yellow though. Once cured still squeak the nail before applying.

Latest posts

Back