OPI polish which ones ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozarama

Reaction score
Hellooo guys im going to be renting a room for doing nails in next couple of weeks so need to get purchasing some polishes! which OPI colours do you use for french manicure ?? and also what colours are you finding to be popular ?? Ive only used a couple before so need some opinions as im not sure which to buy !!
xx

anyone ?? lol x

For French I use Alpine Snow for the white and for the pink: Passion, Bubble Bath, Princesses Rule.
My most used colours are: Lincoln Park After Dark, Black Cherry Chutney, Im not really a waitress, You Don't Know Jacques, Pompeii Purple (really popular atm). I would just get a few from the colour group - or call Lena White and get the most popular 10-15.
Hope this helps!
Claire xxx

I love keys to my karma for red, alpine snow and bubble bath for French, strawberry margarita for bright pink and black cherry chutney for deep dark burgundy, I also have big apple red which is a bit lighter than keys. I would also get a nice nude beige for subtle looks and a tangerine type for the summer. Hth

I like Swedish Nude for the white because it looks natural, not glaringly white.

For non-French, I'm Not Really A Waitress is always popular, especially on toes!

i use opi snow white and bubble bath for the pink with the rapi-dry top coat to seal and finish.

For french: Alpine Snow and the clients' choice of Alter Ego, Bubble Bath or Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs.

As far as colors: Royal Raja Ruby, Linkin Park After Dark, Miami Beet, I'm Not Really a Waitress, Big Apple Red, Congaline Coral, Hawaiian Orchid or Dulce de Leche, Alter Ego, Bubble Bath

thanks guys!! going to get ordering some tonight :D

My private jet is fab :)

I'm going to jump on your thread as I will be investing in some myself soon :)

Need to narrow it down from ALL OF THEM! :)

I'm going to jump on your thread as I will be investing in some myself soon :)

Need to narrow it down from ALL OF THEM! :)

haha i know i wanted to know what others had etc because as much i want too i cant afford to buy them all !!

haha i know i wanted to know what others had etc because as much i want too i cant afford to buy them all !!

Sounds familiar :D

I'm a polish addict but for the sake of professionalism my clients will never see the 100 odd bottles already own LOL

Sounds familiar :D

I'm a polish addict but for the sake of professionalism my clients will never see the 100 odd bottles already own LOL

Do we need another "group," little one?

I'm very excited about the Muppets collection coming out for Christmas :D

I'm very excited about the Muppets collection coming out for Christmas :D

Ooh oooooh I just googled and almost hyperventelated (??) glittery!!!!!!!

Guess what I'm getting for xmas!

Latest posts

Back