opi range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
hi i want to get the opi range for my salon does anyone have there official website address where i can browse order products etc also do you know do they do training in them im qualified in manicure and pedicure and used them in the salon i worked in and loved them but just wondering do uou need specific training, also do you have any feedback on these products or have tried anything that they have found better after using opi. thanks

Iuse and trained with OPI - their UK website is Home - Lena White but you can't buy direct from it as a professional. You have to have an account with them

If you have any more questions please PM me x

Hi there

I got in touch with a rep from Lena White in my area through my local wholesaler's Sally Hair and Beauty. She came to see me and demonstrated the OPI range of products. I bought a range of manicure and pedicure products and my clients love them. The foot range is fab, really luxurious. I bought a blank stand and filled it with all my favourite polishes, along with strut cards advertising the products. I definitely recommend OPI.

Best Wishes

Sophia x

I need help finding a color name!

Go figure, I LOVE IT, I think it may be discontinued, and the name sticker was off the bottom of the bottle!!

I think it may be a few years old. It sort of reminds me of IM NOT REALLY A WAITRESS but has more of a maroon color to it. It definitely has a bit of a gold fleck to it. But a deeper/more maroony shade.

I worked with OPI for about 3 yrs and I cant remember this color at all, so maybe it was before my OPI time :)

Help??

did you check OPI.com and try to find out from there?

because in the red shades there are sooooo many different ones, still running, plus the discontinued...

OPI isn't really pro internet ordering, that's why you have to find your official distributor, call them and they check if you're qualified and then will send you the stuff to order, if you're new.

Lena should offer training in any system, just ask her about it too.

then I won't tell you all I love about the products, I distribute them lol.

Could it be Bogata Blackberry or Cara Mia Crimson? Just a guess!

thanks for all your replies i have emailed lena white to ask her for some info, prices etc so hopefully that will sort me out, i am between them and the ardeco range so will have a look through both.

Well I called OPI in Hollywood California. They gave me an address to send the bottle to and they will find out the color for me. I tried online last night for hours but you cant really see the true color on a computer screen.

Thanks for the the help though!

Latest posts

Back