OPI Rapid Dry or Jessica Quick Dry drops?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.x.kelly

Nailjunkie
Reaction score
Hey all I was wondering what everyone thinks is better to use over normal polish to make it dry very quick? Thanks x

For me it would be OPI every time, I love it. The Drip Dry drops are amazing over the quick dry topcoat.

Lisa xx

Ok how long after do they dry? X

Jessica's Quick Dy drops are very good. They set Jessica nail polish hard within 15 mins.

Have you tried CND Vinylux?? It's a two part polish that dries in 8 1/2 mins and you can actually set a timer for that amount of time and it will be perfectly dry!!
If you are not wanting to invest in a new polish system then try Famous names base and top coat amazing dry time and glorious shineeeee!

Ahh thanks I'll search for that I haven't seen the vinylux before x

I find seche vite better than any...3/4 mins it's totally dry x

Ahh thanks I'll search for that I haven't seen the vinylux before x

No problem Kelly, if you have any questions just PM me. You buy CND Vinylux from www.sweetsquared.com, if you don't have an account with them you will have to set one up. The easiest way to do this is give them a ring you have a provide proof that you are a professional within the industry so if you dig out your certs and take a picture. You'll be amazed when you find out the trade price!!

Yh I had a email from them to set up a account so will do this ASAP! X

Yh I had a email from them to set up a account so will do this ASAP! X

You beat me to it!!

Vinylux truly is amazing!! There's no point having a quick drying polish if it chips in 2 days, were as Vinylux has the super fast drying technology and longevity people have been craving from a polish!

After using and loving the results with VINYLUX I do not think I could go back to using old fashioned polishes. When the technology is now out there for perfectly dry polish in 8.5 minutes, why bother with the extra expense in time and more products to speed up a job that with VINYLUX, does not have to be speeded up any more?

It is certainly worth a try and the price point is incredibly reasonable and it's sold direct to professionals only for retailing to ther clients. Our polish sales have trebled over last year. :lol:

Latest posts

Back