OPI/Shellac/Bio Sculpture users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
A client of mine is getting married in August and has sent me a photo of opi care to dance for the colour she wants. I only do shellac and bio - do any of you lovely geeks know a similar colour in shellac or bio?

Many thanks

Can you put the picture on so we can see the colour?x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372094168.825691.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372094168.825691.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 282
I would think Shellac Romantique is very close x

Thank you - does romantique have any shimmer/pearl/opalescent tinges?

Thank you - does romantique have any shimmer/pearl/opalescent tinges?

It doesnt have shimmer, but you could add Mother of pearl or Silver VIP adds a very nice shimmer

It doesnt have shimmer, but you could add Mother of pearl or Silver VIP adds a very nice shimmer

She does want shimmer/pearl etc so that would do nicely :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

She does want shimmer/pearl etc so that would do nicely :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Here's a side by side of the two.(Romantique on the right)
As above, shimmer can easily be added by layering Mother of Pearl or one if the VIP glitters, even Grapefruit Sparkle for more pink.
Pearl look could be achieved with Negligee, Moonlight and Roses or Iced Coral for different glints of pearl colours x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372099722.576722.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372099722.576722.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,725
Here's a side by side of the two.(Romantique on the right)
As above, shimmer can easily be added by layering Mother of Pearl or one if the VIP glitters, even Grapefruit Sparkle for more pink.
Pearl look could be achieved with Negligee, Moonlight and Roses or Iced Coral for different glints of pearl colours x

Thank you so much!!! I have sent her your pic so she can see for herself :). I have negligee but will get romantique as I dont think she wants any pearl or shimmer :)

Romantique with strawberry smoothie.x

Bio sculpture creme?

I would go with Beau over it! It has a lovely frosted subtle shimmer! Perfect for a bride! I often wear Beau on its own on my nails it's my favourite French pink along with grapefruit sparkle :)

Latest posts

Back