Opinions please as fairly new

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoenicho

Reaction score
1170816_569436499788500_1863229578_n.jpg

I have posted this in 'show us your lashes' to but i just really wanted opinions of the set of eyelashes i did this morning. I qualified last year but haven't done a massive amount of people and still building my confidence so criticism or comments are valuable and appreciated.

Many Thanks

View attachment 42754

I have posted this in 'show us your lashes' to but i just really wanted opinions of the set of eyelashes i did this morning. I qualified last year but haven't done a massive amount of people and still building my confidence so criticism or comments are valuable and appreciated.

Many Thanks

Don't do lashes but they look great! X

I don't do lashes either, but from that picture I think they look really good! Xx

I also dont offer semi permanent lashes, but i think they look fab! X

thank you all for the comments & feedback :) only my 8th person so hopefully will get even better xx

Hi Ive just started out in lashes, and I've just done my 8th person. Ive got to say I think they look fab for only your eighth set! Mine are no where near as good. Can I ask how long they're taking you?

I'll try and attach a pic of my 7th set which are the best I have done so far. These took me 3hrs in total (30 mins prep, and 2.5 hours application). You can see no where nearly as good as yours!! :)

Attachments

• Megs before and after.jpg
    Megs before and after.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 129
Hi Ive just started out in lashes, and I've just done my 8th person. Ive got to say I think they look fab for only your eighth set! Mine are no where near as good. Can I ask how long they're taking you?

I'll try and attach a pic of my 7th set which are the best I have done so far. These took me 3hrs in total (30 mins prep, and 2.5 hours application). You can see no where nearly as good as yours!! :)

Thanks very much hun.

Aah u should give urself credit i think yours are really good to and they are very similar to mine. They took me 2 hours. xx

Thanks very much hun.

Aah u should give urself credit i think yours are really good to and they are very similar to mine. They took me 2 hours. xx

Thanks Zoenicho :) I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and am never happy lol! :) xx

Latest posts

Back