Ordering Konad, where is the best place

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
As stated above I'm ordering some konad plates and was just checked that the konad website is the best place to go for this or are there other places that may have offers,deals,prices etc ?

BryT on here sells konad plates! X

How do I find that/them via my phone app ? Or do u have a link you could post for me?

Now I know where to get my holo polishes. These look amazing. Thank you:) x

Just bumping this :)

I have bitten the bullet, been umming and arghing for a while now but just placed an order with you!! Looking forward to experimenting with them.

Looking forward to your pictures of your great work :hug:

Now I know where to get my holo polishes. These look amazing. Thank you:) x

Picchi is the halo Queen and her beautiful pictures are the ones on the website. :)

were can i find the holo polishes ?? xx

4th reply down :hug:

Picchi is the halo Queen and her beautiful pictures are the ones on the website. :)

Her nails are truly amazing. Such talent:) x

would i receive my order by sat if ordered tonight ?x

Looking forward to your pictures of your great work :hug:

Thanks for the call B. If anyone is thinking of buying Konad then I totally recommend you. Can't wait to see how many I mess up before I get it!!! xx

Amazon! Cheapest place to buy plates and polishes and it's the real deal! I found the polishes for $2-3 were they are normally like $6-7 or you can get the plates on envynailsupply.com and they are around $3.

Thanks for the call B. If anyone is thinking of buying Konad then I totally recommend you. Can't wait to see how many I mess up before I get it!!! xx

It is not messing up it is learning curve :hug:

Got the package yesterday! :biggrin:

Had a few practice goes on myself and then did my first attempt on a client last night as a freebie shown below.

The Polish is OPI Gelcolor "A good mandarin is hard to find" on NSI Attraction L&P.

Attachments

• DSC02367.jpg
    DSC02367.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 151

Latest posts

Back