Organic and vegan friendly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewkab

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good organic and vegan friendly tanning solution? Also looking for info on mobile tanning machines? Best ones out there?? Thank you

Hello! A lot of tans claim to be vegan friendly, though it is worth double checking on this and getting it in writing from the manufacturer, as many like to make all sorts of claims on their websites without any backing whatsoever. Ask for their promise that the glycerine is 100% plant derived.

As for organic, what exactly do you mean by this? What is your own definition of organic? You'll never get a 100% organic tanning solution, it's not possible, but some do contain natural and/or organic ingredients, as well as avoiding certain chemical 'nasties.'

Yes, as natural as possible is what I'm looking for. Any recommendations?

I think tan organic claims to be above 90% organic but I have never used this solution

I use vita liberata and that is 80 % organic and I really like it :)

Aviva Labs claim that most of their tans are organic, but I am not sure if they are vegan friendly. I would be interested to hear of any that you find.

Latest posts

Back