Organic or brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used Spa Find and loved them. I was introduced to them by lava shells who originally used them with their thermalifting facial. I loved the products, but I find they are "experience" products rather than "results" products. My clients return for regular facials because they can see the benefits and they're happy to buy result focuses products. I decided that Spa Find wasn't for me.

I've recently taken on Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell. The products are amazing, feel and smell divine and really deliver visible differences. I just took on the beesting facial and told my clients about it and I got enough new bookings to justify the investment before I'd even put the treatment on my website. It will probably take me 6 months to break even if I do nothing else, but I think I'm on to a winner.

I've used Spa Find and loved them. I was introduced to them by lava shells who originally used them with their thermalifting facial. I loved the products, but I find they are "experience" products rather than "results" products. My clients return for regular facials because they can see the benefits and they're happy to buy result focuses products. I decided that Spa Find wasn't for me.

I've recently taken on Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell. The products are amazing, feel and smell divine and really deliver visible differences. I just took on the beesting facial and told my clients about it and I got enough new bookings to justify the investment before I'd even put the treatment on my website. It will probably take me 6 months to break even if I do nothing else, but I think I'm on to a winner.
Thank you... I have just looked at the products they look fantastic! Let me know how you get on xx

Hi there! I still haven't decided! It's so hard! How are you getting on with heaven skincare? Do you have any information you could private message me? Sam x

Hi use organic at home . They are a small handmade vegan brand . Clients love it x

Hi do you know if they have changed their name? I can't find them...a smaller brand is just what I am after xx

Hey! I just did a search for organic skincare recommendations and came across your post. I'm just wondering what brand you ended up going with?
Thanks

Have you looked at Pinks Boutique? I am just about to invest. Their range is incredible. Certified organic, cruelty free and vegan by the soil association. The products smell amazing and great price points and support.

I haven't. Thanks for your recommendation, I will have a look .

Eve Taylor's products. They are my all time favorites.

Thanks ladies. I had had a wee look at Eve Taylor and liked the look of it so it is good to hear it recommended by people who actually use it.

Latest posts

Back