Organising client data

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
As the title suggests I'd like to find out how you all organise your client data, I was keeping record cards from the day I opened but a lot have gone missing (long story) or haven't been kept completely up to date. im currently racking my brain for a good way to keep records I.e treatment & price paid not just so I can see what they had last time but more so I can organise loyalty discounts and work out client retention rates, it's so hard doing it all in little notebooks & on paper! I keep starting from Mrs A getting to Mrs C and I'm bored out of my mind with it! I've considered doing a spreadsheet but I have no idea how I'd input the info in a way to be able to anylise it for retention! Do any of you anylise your businesses? How do you do it?

I've just signed up to a free ovatu trial and had training today I must say I'm very impressed hasn't taken long at all to get the hang of it and am inputting customer details ready to start using I've even emailed a question late tonight and had a reply amazing go have a mooch they even have an app I'm surprised it's not just a booking system it gives you loads of reports too

Ps I don't work for them just really pleased I tried it x

I've just signed up to a free ovatu trial and had training today I must say I'm very impressed hasn't taken long at all to get the hang of it and am inputting customer details ready to start using I've even emailed a question late tonight and had a reply amazing go have a mooch they even have an app I'm surprised it's not just a booking system it gives you loads of reports too

Ps I don't work for them just really pleased I tried it x
I've already got that app, I'll try putting it in there. Do you pay for ovatu or do you use the free version?

I think it's £25 a month as it's just me x

& do you use the app or the browser version? Soz for all the questions lol

Heya sorry 15 a month I have the app but use on my lap top too I haven't moched more than that at the reports yet but what I've seen are amazing letting you know who hasn't been in and what earnings x

As the title suggests I'd like to find out how you all organise your client data, I was keeping record cards from the day I opened but a lot have gone missing (long story) or haven't been kept completely up to date. im currently racking my brain for a good way to keep records I.e treatment & price paid not just so I can see what they had last time but more so I can organise loyalty discounts and work out client retention rates, it's so hard doing it all in little notebooks & on paper! I keep starting from Mrs A getting to Mrs C and I'm bored out of my mind with it! I've considered doing a spreadsheet but I have no idea how I'd input the info in a way to be able to anylise it for retention! Do any of you anylise your businesses? How do you do it?

Hi

Why not avail of a free 30 day trial of hive salon software all you need to do is register and one of our team will help you set up.

It's totally free for 30 days and our solo package starts at £2.50 per week. You will be amazed at what it can do.

Best

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Why not avail of a free 30 day trial of hive salon software all you need to do is register and one of our team will help you set up.

It's totally free for 30 days and our solo package starts at £2.50 per week. You will be amazed at what it can do.

Best

Kim
Thanks for your reply, would I be able to input back dated data on this system?

Why not try one of the computer software programs they will organise all the data and marketing as well

Why not try one of the computer software programs they will organise all the data and marketing as well
Do u mean a salon type computer programe like give above and ovatu or something else?

Thanks for your reply, would I be able to input back dated data on this system?

Hi Kahuna

You can input all your customers details, treatments, loyalty program points etc, but if your taking about your previous sales no you cannot add these. Why not try it out for free for 30 days sure you have nothing to loose.

PM for your free 30 day trial.

Regards

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u mean a salon type computer programe like give above and ovatu or something else?
Try shortcuts expensive but service very good they can
Sell you a pic with everything.

Latest posts

Back