Orly Bonder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOU LOU

Reaction score
Ok, I hang my head in shame :down: .......

I have just found in my man/ped college training set a bottle of Orly Bonder!! I have just read the back of it and it says it's a Basecoat :suprised:. However, I have an Orly Basecoat, so can someone please tell me what the difference is between a Bonder and Basecoat (i'm sooo going to regret asking this question aren't I, lol. Please be gentle with me Geeg, lol :hug:)

To the best of my memory, we were not taught about using Bonders and now i'm confused.

Obviously, I would say just from the name of it, it BONDS, lol, but when exactly would you use this.

xx

Bonder - This exclusive rubberized bond grips polish to the nail surface for adhesion that lasts. Prevents nail color from peeling, chipping or wearing off for up to two weeks.

Top to Bottom - The convenience of a topcoat and bond in one bottle. Protects polish with a fast-drying, high-shine finish.

:D

Bonder - This exclusive rubberized bond grips polish to the nail surface for adhesion that lasts. Prevents nail color from peeling, chipping or wearing off for up to two weeks.

Top to Bottom - The convenience of a topcoat and bond in one bottle. Protects polish with a fast-drying, high-shine finish.

:D

Thank you hun. I wonder why my tutors in Man/Ped never told us about the bonder then. I was there EVERY week and i'm sure I would have remembered that. I never even used it for my assessments either! It came in the kit which the college ordered for us too!

Thank you hun. I wonder why my tutors in Man/Ped never told us about the bonder then. I was there EVERY week and i'm sure I would have remembered that. I never even used it for my assessments either! It came in the kit which the college ordered for us too!

Probably they thought its easier to use one rather than too doll))) It all comes with time))

I love the Smudge Fixer too from the range -Restores nicked or smudged nail lacquer without removal or re-application ) Handy to have for the odd occasion))

:Love:

I feel stupid for even asking the question tbh, but like I say, we were never told or shown what it was for.

I have been using the Orly top coat for both (that is what they told/showed us to use) Maybe that is another reason why i've had dramas with nail polish peeling too! :cry:

We were told to use cuticle oil to prevent smudging etc, so that's what i've been using. I'll have a look at the Smudge Fixer.

So do you use Orly?

x

I feel stupid for even asking the question tbh, but like I say, we were never told or shown what it was for.

I have been using the Orly top coat for both (that is what they told/showed us to use) Maybe that is another reason why i've had dramas with nail polish peeling too! :cry:

We were told to use cuticle oil to prevent smudging etc, so that's what i've been using. I'll have a look at the Smudge Fixer.

So do you use Orly?

x

You shouldn't feel stupid at all. If you don't ask you don't learn, that is what this site is for - glad you've found your answer:)

You shouldn't feel stupid at all. If you don't ask you don't learn, that is what this site is for - glad you've found your answer:)

Thank you hun. I felt stupid cos I spose the answer was written on the back of the bottle, but because we weren't told or shown at college how to use it etc, you still question it.

So do you use Orly?

x

I have used Orly before. Cuticle oil can be used to prevent smudging, Smudge Fixer is used to fix a smudged nail without needing to reapply the 4 coats (ie base, 2 coats of colour and a top coat).

i dont think your stupid lou lou its better to ask and be sure than asume you know and use the product in the wrong way x

i dont think your stupid lou lou its better to ask and be sure than asume you know and use the product in the wrong way x

Thank you hun. :hug:

Latest posts

Back