Orly pink nude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpleivy

Reaction score
Hi

I have got the polish Orly shade 'Pink Nude' for a French manicure and having trouble getting even application. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Any suggestions?

Ivy

Is the polish quite thick?if so maybe put a bit of thinner in it to make it the same consistency. You often find that milky shades are thicker than the norm make sure you give it a good shake aswell.

Sar xxx

No, not thick at all, brand new bottle. Have tried with basecoat, without basecoat, one coat, two coats........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ivy

It could be the warm weather causing it to dry really quick.

Warm here? PMSL! I'm not really a wimp when it comes to heating, but I have put it on as it's so cold here - but thanks for the suggestion any way. Must just check where you are....

Ivy

Editing..... Hmmmm the North East...... Well my Bio Sculpture Gels won't be going off in the sunlight here today Ha Ha Ha

I know It has been really cold the last 2 days!!! my feet are frozen...you might have to just take the bottle back and tell them its useless and is spoiling your manicures!!!

i have used this colour and didn't like it at all, my application was the same as yours.

I wondered if it was my inexperience. WOnder what they would say if I took it back?

Has anyone else done this with a polish of less than adequate standard?

Ivy

I had exact same problem. Tried it once, won't use it again - its awful

Latest posts

Back