ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
hi,
just thought i'd share my pain with you!!!!
Been busy on my sewing machine, i am off on my hols on wednesday, so just doing a few alterations etc... when Oh My God!!!! somehow i get my pointy finger, complet with a long glittery holiday nail in the wrong place at he wrong time, and the Bloody needle goes throught the acrylic and my nail and out the others side and snaps off in my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know I knew so many swear words. So what to do now with my finger? Help!

Yours in lots of pain
:cry:

Holy moley hunn!!!!
Get yourself to A and E if you haven't already been!!!!
Hope it gets better soon!! :Love: :hug: :hug:

OMG :eek:

Hope you are ok xx

charly said:
hi,
Been busy on my sewing machine, i am off on my hols on wednesday, so just doing a few alterations etc... when Oh My God!!!! somehow i get my pointy finger, complet with a long glittery holiday nail in the wrong place at he wrong time, and the Bloody needle goes throught the acrylic and my nail and out the others side and snaps off in my finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know I knew so many swear words. So what to do now with my finger? Help!

Yours in lots of pain

Oh you poor thing have you had a tetanus jab recently ?
My mum did this years ago and her finger was trapped under the needle dad at to dismantle the machine to get it out :eek:

charly said:
hi,

Yours in lots of pain
I sympathise I did this at school once during a sewing class!!! Pull the needle out and clean the finger with an alchohol wipe and watch for any infection. If you are concerned before you go away have a nurse at your doctors to look at it for you. Yes I agree it is definitely ouch!!!!:eek:

What can i say?
It must be pay back as you get to go away.
Sorry it the red eyed monster in me.:wink2:
R u going anywhere nice?
And can I cum?
Not had a holiday for 6 years and never abroad!
Have a fab time.

If you can't get it out you will have to go to the hospital.

My cousin had a needle snap in her foot and it travelled up her leg.

If it gets in your vein your in trouble!

Eugh I feel sick! Ouch ouch and triple ouch!

i would definately go to a&e.
hope you are o.k.

are you sewn to your clothes!!!! get to A&E girl, could be all sorts on that needle.

Sassy Hassy said:
Eugh I feel sick! Ouch ouch and triple ouch!

:Scared: Me too! oh im so squeamish! you poor thing, hope your finger gets better soon. x x x

How the finger charly?

Did you get yourself to A & E? let us know how your doing honey.

Take care xx

do you know... i hovered my mouse over this thread loads of times before i finally clicked on it... couldn't bear to think what i'd be reading, my worst fears came true... bloomin' heck girl you must have been yelling, and rightly so too.
hope your poor finger is a bit better tonight :hug:

HA HA, talking of stupid things that are self inflicted with sharps implements,

I dropped a dart in my foot a few years ago, I never knew beforehand the amount of swearwords that were in my vocabulary! It went quite far in and really really hurt!

So I can completely sympathise with you hun, hope you can laugh about it tomorow x x x x x

oooh ouchie, I hope you're alright!!

:hug:

oh geeeeesh:eek: :Scared:

after you clean it up, head to the liquor cabinet and make a stiff drink!!!!! no wait, forget the drink, just tip up the bottle!

big hugs :hug: hope it heals up fast

Yikes!! I feel for you. I did that as a kid on my grandmas old singer pedal sewing maching, but lucky for me it went clean in and out. Of course since I was five I didnt have Acrylic on!!!!! Get better soon
xxxxx:Love:

Latest posts

Back