Out of stock Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can appreciate the frustration of things not always being in stock, there are things that i have been waiting on for months, but I also understand the tireless work that goes on in the background to supply and meet demand. The fantastic team at Sweet Squared would not be voted year after year and awarded recognition for their customer service, if they really weren't delivering. We all just have to be patient, learn to adapt, and show support in how they are showing support to us by bringing us the very best. Our demands are becoming more and more and quite rightly, but to deliver that, the constraints become more and more, it's not an easy task, but I for one appreciate everything that they are trying to achieve, and in turn they help me achieve. Love n Respect xxx

To all those frustrated and yes I know there are many. Hopefully my initial explanation shed some light. I will try and spot the colours that WILL be in next week but Lynn pretty much nailed the ones that won't apart from Electric Orange which will.

Te ones that some of you are dying for ARE available as Amelia said, in the Pinkie Set that houses Grape Gum, Lobster Roll, Bikini Pink and Water Park including a pinkie Top Coat. At Fozzyo I will speak to Sam about your request as I see this may be able to work but as Amelia has said, if the RRP on a duo isn't working you can up the price. We did that as a pure one off buy in from your customer as its the V Top Coat that they need to get the lasting wear... Let me get back to you on that one!!!

At Tan Fairy I hear your frustrations, I agree it simply is not good enough and I will be relaying your answers direct to CND so they can hear it first hand!! Please understand again, this is not Sweet Squared who is actively doing this... We would be bonkers and insane to take that kind of attitude towards our business. We are not the only distributors having issues but these are being resolved as I type.

HOPE THAT HELPS :o

Thanks for the update again Samantha - really appreciated. And yes I have done just that - upped by Duo to £16.95 last week, £3 saving still makes it a bargain for clients and that extra margin makes a difference to me.

Good luck with getting it sorted out, hope the guys on the phones aren't getting too much flak!

Mat x

Thank you Sam, for your honest & lovely reply, I want you to know it really is nothing personal, you understand what it is like & like myself I suppose next one in line always gets the flack & I realise you also must be very frustrated.
Just want to thank you for all you are doing to ease the situation & the suggestions you have supplied. :)

Thank you Sam, for your honest & lovely reply, I want you to know it really is nothing personal, you understand what it is like & like myself I suppose next one in line always gets the flack & I realise you also must be very frustrated.
Just want to thank you for all you are doing to ease the situation & the suggestions you have supplied. :)

I very much appreciate your post Tan Fairy and i know its not personal and I don't take it as such but inknow our customers... you want it NOW and that's the frustration! Honestly we are frustrated for our customers because its not how we like to do things but CND are in constant contact and when I have something truly solid you will know I promise. And don't forget.. More colours due next week!!! :hug:

I know it's no consolation at all but we as distributors find the same frustrations with our manufacturers.
Imagine my horror and fury when I placed a huge order, only to to be told, oh, we're reformulating a few things and they won't be back for a couple of months.
What?!
Did you think to tell me? I could have stocked up if I'd known!
Oh no, we wouldn't have allowed you to; you're not our only distributor...
Argh!

It drives me to distraction. Which is a very short journey for me!

We have the same issues with some of our suppliers we have been waiting for certain products for months with some very irate customers now

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back