Out of the ordinary waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wax every single part of the male and female body so there isn't really any out of the ordinary kind of waxing. x

My regular Hollywood clients joke that the towel s just a security blanket!

Without a doubt thats all it is. And often they only want it for a few moments...

Ok another question sorry lol I know cheekbone waxing sounds straight forward but could you please explain that one to me too? Do you do one long strip or a few shorter ones?
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
Vicki,
I generally use shorter strips of hot wax, I find some dark haired men have hair on the cheeks above their shave line that they often prefer to wax to remove.

Jack

Without a doubt thats all it is. And often they only want it for a few moments...

Regarding modesty for the client, I agree that the towel in unnecessary for most treatments, in fact I think it can create an air of embarrasment. I cover the client with a towel for a half leg wax, but for bikini/brazillian/hollywood I dont use one at all. Never had a client complain, I think if they were embarrased the wouldnt be having the treatment done :hug:

Latest posts

Back