Outback Organics gold wax, has it changed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
Hi all,

has anyone else noticed that the Outback organics gold wax slightly more brittle recently? Also the colour is different, its a deeper gold, more like the colour of PR euroblond, wondering if maybe the formula has changed slightly, ive had problems with strips becoming brittle and breaking up into little bits if I run it thinly on legs to grab short hairs, which has never happened before.

Is there any chance that you could have burnt the wax ?

It would explain the deeper colour and brittleness :)

Hi, nope definitely not burnt the wax. Its darker in the bag and when its first melted down. Also I can go through 3 to 4 bags a day so not had them on high heats for long periods, or repeatedly reheated.
Was wondering if it could just be the cold weather, but my treatment room and the rest of the salon is always nice and warm. :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Funny you say that because my last 2 orders I thought the beads looked duller and darker and I had a strip snap the other day which has never happened before. I'm using it simultaneously with PR Intimate 4 which I'm loving. Smells lovely, I like the texture and it feels softer when you remove if you know what I mean. I even managed a Brazilian on myself the other day which I've never attempted before. It also sets quicker than any wax I've used.

Latest posts

Back