Outline drawing of a body....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
I am trying to put together a consultation sheet for a weight and inchloss beauty treatment, but can't find a drawing of the body to use for labelling. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've already tried on google, but not found anything suitable - get lots of anatomy type diagrams!! I just want a simple outline drawing so I can write on the areas to work on - a bit like nip/tuck!!

xxxx

Try:

www.chloealdam.com/ forpeople.html

OR

www.citycol.com/.../ body_match_ie3.html

HTH

Vicki

Sorry just tried getting on them and it won't work!

Go to google and type in body outline and then before clicking search, click on the images icon above the search bar!

vic1082 said:
www.citycol.com/.../ body_match_ie3.html

thanks Vicki. I can't find this link - I have had a look around the site and can't work it out!! Any other ideas?

Try the images thing I explained about above.

PM me if you get stuck!

vic1082 said:
Try the images thing I explained about above.

PM me if you get stuck!

Think our posts crossed!!! Will go and have another look, spent ages yesterday with some very strange results - lots of the type of outlines you get at murder scenes etc!!

The consultation sheet that the machine manufacturer recommends is so outdated - 50's type model used, so not the image I am going for!

Make sure you use a copyright free image :D

There was a thread recently about people's nail art picture being used by others, admittedly it was about people using the images and pretending they did the work, but........... try to find one that's copyright free then you be safe from upsetting anyone :D

Trin
xx

Trinity Nails said:
Make sure you use a copyright free image :D

There was a thread recently about people's nail art picture being used by others, admittedly it was about people using the images and pretending they did the work, but........... try to find one that's copyright free then you be safe from upsetting anyone :D

Trin
xx

Thanks Trin

Will it clearly say about the copyright thing? And as these are only going to be seen by me and not on a website will it be a big deal?

Su x

Doing an image search on google will produce any pictures on the internet with the search word you use - so they are not necessarily copyright free.

Do a google search for 'copyright free images' and see what you get - I've had a quick look on Microsoft but they don't have anything suitable for you - I'll keep looking.

If you're not using the image on a website or literature then it would probably be fine.

I just know I'd be a bit miffed if I found someone using a picture of mine somewhere - so I try not to use other peoples unless I get permission, etc.

If I find anything I'll let you know :D

Trin
xx

Latest posts

Back