Oxygen Machines for Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
By popular demand, our spa is bringing in an oxygen infusion machine. Can anyone comment on their experience/preference on the following 2 points

1) delivering the oxygen with a full face-size mask vs using a glass oxygen "gun" (for lack of better word) in passes to drive on the product?

2) what to look for in a machine? manufacturer, pressure or other specifications?

I'm pretty new with this technology myself. Really, any input offered will be valuable to me!

By popular demand, our spa is bringing in an oxygen infusion machine. Can anyone comment on their experience/preference on the following 2 points

1) delivering the oxygen with a full face-size mask vs using a glass oxygen "gun" (for lack of better word) in passes to drive on the product?

2) what to look for in a machine? manufacturer, pressure or other specifications?

I'm pretty new with this technology myself. Really, any input offered will be valuable to me!

Hi I looked into this a little while back. One of the things mentioned to me was researching the % of oxygen saturation used. I have heard of a very expensive brand having very low saturation. Worth asking all sort of question to the manufacturers/suppliers.:)

I too am thinking of buying one of these!

I am going to see Oxyjet tomorrow to see there machine - PM me if you want feedback on it as i will probably not find this blog again!!

CACI do one, no idea if any good though.

I've heard plenty of skepticism about %oxygen saturation too. Really I'm entertaining the idea because customers love it so much - less than that intellectually I think the skin needs that oxygen.

I kind of think of it as a good "delivery system" for product, which of course isn't a bad thing.

I'll check CACI and Oxyjet folks, thank you all for feedback!!! I also heard someone report favorably on one by "Crystal Clear"....

let the hunt begin....
:confused:

Be well.

Latest posts

Back