Painted nails........Dulux perhaps??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Just been browsing through a mag which I regularly read............and here is someone's idea of saving herself some money........

{quote:- "I used to spend £15 a month on french manicures. But when I was painting my bedroom white, some paint got under my nails, and looked just as good as a manicure (???? :eek: :eek: ). So now I've cancelled my appointment and just dip my fingers in paint once a week :)lol: :lol: Now why didn't I think of that!!) I scrub my hands afterwards, but the tips of my nails stay white. " Unquote}:!:

I think it's just another "shaggy dog story"!!! LOL. :smack:

Martine x

Oh well it takes all sorts I suppose, I have even read somewhere that some peeps run tipex under the nail to create the same effect.

Joan

Oh well it takes all sorts I suppose, I have even read somewhere that some peeps run tipex under the nail to create the same effect.

Joan
I have also heard of t his one :eek: :eek: .

what is 'tipex'?:confused:

ive also heard of the tipex one.tipex is something people use to do cover up mistakes they have made whilst writing in pen.you paint it on the word you want to cover up then when its dry you write on top of it.i used to do the tipex thing on my nails when i was bored at school.ha ha.:) xxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We call that "liquid-paper" or "white-out":lol:

EEWWW! :lol: not the white out look! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back