Painting nails at princess pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry33

Reaction score
I am due to do a princess pamper party at the end of this week. It will be my first one and was wonder what most people do for painting nails. Do you to the standard base, 2 colour, top coat. Or do you do one colour? Or any other variation?
I know from painting my own little girls nails(who are younger) that they don't want to sit for too long, but one coat of polish without no top or base coat doesn't last no time at all?
Thanks

I do parties for young girls and I just do base, one colour and use the base as a top coat! It dries a lot quicker so they don't have to sit for ages. Also I know it won't last as long using base coat as a top coat but young girls usually aren't allowed to wear it for school anyway so it'll be coming off anyway!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

you may get more replies from the nail section. I find whenever I have put nailvarnish on young children it comes off pretty quick. I would avoid putting rhinestones on too as you will spend more time putting them back on then you do painting the nails lol. best of luck

Thank you for your replies...would someone be able to move this to nails for me please.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else please??:biggrin:

LUMOS is so fast drying that you should avoid smudging - I use that or CND Super Stickey/Shiney.

My procedure is:

Base coat, 1 colour coat (tiny nails so 1 is usually enough) top coat, followed by Solar Speed Spray to avoid smudging, denting and fabric imprints!

xxx

I use Lumos too, it really does dry incredibly quickly, i only do 1 colour coat too, although i do offer the crackle polishes on top as they are really popular with little ones- personally i can't stand the stuff!!

Latest posts

Back