Paints for nail art, what would you currently recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Evening geeks :)

As the title says really.

I just can't get to grips with using shellac for art (im not that good anyway at art!) i.find too thin and its too translucent and too thick.is wrinkles...understandably. Any tipss for those who do use it for art?

Secondly what current paints are out there that you would recommend that give good coverage, good to work with and dry quickly? I believe water based are the best to use and.i have mistakenly ordered normal acrylic paint which i find awful to work with and harder to remove when.i make 1 of my many mistakes!

Thanks geeks, i know there are a lot of thread already so please point me in the tight direction to 1 if i have missed 1 when searching that answers the above :)

We do two high quality paint brands that are both water based the oumaxi sell out almost as quickly as we can get them in so I take it they are recommended x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

We do two high quality paint brands that are both water based the oumaxi sell out almost as quickly as we can get them in so I take it they are recommended x

Hiya :).thanks for your reply. I.placed an order with you last week for some ouli nail master acrylic paints 12pk. But i stupidly didn't notice they weren't water based until after i opened a couple. But they seem to take a while to dry and don't give (in my opinion) good coverage without it being to thick/lumpy or having to go over it twice which isn't always possible.

Knowing me i probably just can't paint and these paint are like any others lol! Xx

They ouli are a water based paint so you can mix them with a little water to stop them being so thick

They ouli are a water based paint so you can mix them with a little water to stop them being so thick

Oh really? Thats good to know :) thank u x

Latest posts

Back