Pamper Party advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hey all,
Im new to the industry x Im 6 weeks off completing my L2 NVQ, and ive just done my pedi course. A friend of a friend asked if i could do a mani/pedi night for her and 4 friends x As you do, when your new i said "Yeah sure no probs!" without thinking.
A full 'college' mani takes me 45 mins including filing, cuticle work, soak, massage, base, colour and top coat.
Pedi.....i only did this last week, so im very new and its taking about the same.
So....how would it be best to manage 5 people in one night? Have one soaking her feet whilst im starting on someones hands? And swap over or do one by one and try to cut my times down? HELP! Lol xxx
Ive got two weeks to get ready for this, and if it goes well, could turn into a regular thing.....so i want it to go well! Lol xxx

Thanks for any advise xxxx Shelley xxxx

Hey, im doing a pamper party soon and there's going to 8 people there....god knows how i'll get through them lol! but im planning on doing mini mancure's and pedicure's. I'll spend about 20mins on each person, going to do cuticles, file and polish. Have you thought about doing this? Also i will have them soaking feet/hands as i finish off the person before. Hope this helps

Hi there,
I would cut them down to express manicures and pedicures and cut out certain parts of your routine. I personally make mine 30min treatments. For an express manicure I would carry out the cutuicle work, shape the nails and paint and for a pedicure I would do the same plus removing the hard skin.
Clients have different main issues so you could always establish these before begining each treatment and adapt it to their needs.
Julia

Hey, im doing a pamper party soon and there's going to 8 people there....god knows how i'll get through them lol! but im planning on doing mini mancure's and pedicure's. I'll spend about 20mins on each person, going to do cuticles, file and polish. Have you thought about doing this? Also i will have them soaking feet/hands as i finish off the person before. Hope this helps

OMG 8 People!!!! Lol xxx
Thanks for the advice xxx Let me know how you get on x Have you done partys before???

Hi there,
I would cut them down to express manicures and pedicures and cut out certain parts of your routine. I personally make mine 30min treatments. For an express manicure I would carry out the cutuicle work, shape the nails and paint and for a pedicure I would do the same plus removing the hard skin.
Clients have different main issues so you could always establish these before begining each treatment and adapt it to their needs.
Julia

Thank you Julia xxx Will do the 'express' way! Lol xxx Best get practicing!!! XXX

Latest posts

Back