Pamper Party - eye brow tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppydaisy

Reaction score
Do you think it would be ok to do eyebrow tint at a pamper party for people who have had it before if they sign disclaimer?? (ie without tint test) xxxx

The only person who can answer that question is your insurance company hun. We never rely on disclaimers.

xx:hug:xx

I wouldnt its just not worth it apparently even if they do sign a disclaimer if anything happened it wouldnt stand up in court x

Thank you will give my insurance a call xx

Absolutely not!

I certainly would not.
People can develop allergies to products they've used lots of times out of the blue, so even on people that have had it plenty of times regular patch tests should be done- just in case.

Secondly, just because they say they have had it certainly doesnt make it true, lots of people just dont realise the dangers of products we use if things go wrong. We are educated to know these things but need to remember our clients are not.

Your insurance wouldnt likely support you with or without a disclaimer.

If someone had a reaction it would be on their eyes and there's no telling what the damage could be, how would you feel morally in this event? Let alone the damage it could do to your business.

I can think of so many reasons not to, its just not worth the risk for the sake of a couple of quid.

Latest posts

Back