Pamper Party for 16!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi, I have been invited to do a pamper party for up to 16 guests with only approx 4 hours to do it in! The only 'short' treatment I can think of at the moment is a file & polish. Can anyone recommend how I could shorten down any other beauty treatments into approx 15-20 minutes?? Thanks x

Indian Head massage or head and shoulders massage if you not qualified, mini pedi's (file, shape and polish). Can't think of any more. Good luck, you'll be knackered! :D

Mini facial - I do cleanse, tone, exfoliate & moisturise.

Nail art - quick polish & stick on decals, stones, hand painted dots or swirls only

Eyebrow shape

Hi, I have been invited to do a pamper party for up to 16 guests with only approx 4 hours to do it in! The only 'short' treatment I can think of at the moment is a file & polish. Can anyone recommend how I could shorten down any other beauty treatments into approx 15-20 minutes?? Thanks x

Hi

You'd be better off having 30 minute treatments and getting another therapist to work with you then split the costs/profits.

You could then offer

cuticle work, file and polish with hand/arm massage
same but for feet with leg/foot massage
mini facial
indian head massage
spray tans
temporary lash extensions (clusters) or even corner lashes

Hope this helps :)

Express facial
Mini back massage
Mini head massage
File and polish
cuticle tidy manicure
eyebrow shape
mini cleansing back treatment( cleanse, exfoliate bit of massage and moisturise)
leg massage
16 in four hours is alot though
x

Thanks! I know it is a lot to do on my own- I will give it more thought. May need to add more time on! thanks x

16 in 4 hours should be fine, I've done similar parties before! (Though would recommend you ask them if it#s ok to go in 15 minutes early to set up and leave 15 minutes later to clear away! Make sure they don't include this in the 4 hours!). When I do parties like this I offer;

Mini Manicure / Pedicure (File, mini massage, polish)
Mini Back Massage
Reflexology Taster Session
Eyebrow Threading
Mini Facial (Cleanse, tone, massage, moisturise)
Aromatherapy Facial Massage

It's also a good idea to let the host know you'll be working flat out, so a little organisation on behalf of the guests is appreciated! Usually groups work out their own order, and the last one sends in the next one for me! I'm happy to work this way, usually it means my treatments are all mixed up (Which I prefer), rather than 2 hours of back massages followed by 2 hours of nails!

Good luck, and enjoy it; hard work, but fun :)

Latest posts

Back