Pamper Party for Children

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, hope you can give me some advice here:).
I received a phone call from a lady today, asking me if I could do a pamper party for her, she then told me it was children about 5 of them and the age is 9:eek:! I have been thinking along the lines of mani pedi for them but have no idea what sort of price to pitch at! Also I am thinking of making up a little goodie bag of cuticle oil, nail polish and a small hand lotion, should I offer this to the mother as an optional extra?

All advice will be gratefully recieved :green:

thanks a lot

:hug: Caroline

I do pamper parties and love them!

We charge £20 'call out' fee plus £5 per child (minimum 6)

The mum or organiser gets a free manicure at the party too, they usually need it lol.

We offer them the following choices:

Basic nail art plus a glitter tattoo
mini mani plus nail art
2 tattoos (great for boys)

I don't give party bags, they are so hard to do without cheap and tacky rubbish and at the price we charge it'snot worth it.

However, I do ask the mum to put a flyer in with their party bags:green:

hope this helps:hug:

Hi
We do childrens parties in the salon and charge £20 per child and ask that there is a minimum of 6 they are with us for 2 hrs.
The birthday girl gets a party bag from us, we do skincare, make-up,
nail paint and glitter tattoo.

Hope this helps
Denise

In pamper parties for kids, I do-
file and polish
nail art on thumbs
A glitter tattoo
and a spritz of glitter hair spray,
Party bag for each child (mini files, hair bands, sweeties,princess pencils etc )Places like primark are great for things like mini bangles etc
I put my cards in each plus a £5 off a beauty treatment voucher for mum.
£10 per child. It usually takes about 15 mins per child.
Have a search on the site there are loads of threads and ideas. Time goes quickly and I really enjoy doing them.
hth x

Hi I charge £8 per child for mini mani or pedi. Birthday girl gets a party bag as a present. Mum gets a gift voucher and I take a pack of glitter tattoo pens for the girls to have a play with. Offer glitter tattoos and party hair at an extra charge. Xx

Thanks everybody, you have all given me some great advice and food for thought. :hug:

Just to update, thanks a lot everybody, your help was really appreciated and I got the job so big hugs to all :hug:

Latest posts

Back