Pamper party trouble

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one else has written anything since yesterday when they asked for a refund.

If I offer them a refund the whole evening would have been a waste of time, I would lose money and met some nasty people. Also I don't want them to tell their friends about me as they'll want a refund too.

The person who's arranged the pamper evening won't even answer her phone! Xx

Don't dare give them a refund? Yes it will get rid of them but they'll tell people they can walk all over you make a fuss and they'll get a refund! Youll end up with more chancers! What you've offered is more than reasonable they can take it or leave it!

It's a dificult one! Say they were 'normal' and not difficult clients. Then I personally would work out the proportion that the lashes cost and refund just that. So that's probably what I would do with these people. I would make it clear that this was purely a gesture of goodwill! I would obviously never re-book them, but i doubt you'll hear from them again!

Please correct me if i am wrong but surely if you offer a full refund to them it would be like admitting your at fault? which personallyi dont think you are but chancers will see it like that...

I only said to offer a full refund if it got nasty as they don't seem like particularly nice people. I was thinking more of nems2013's welfare as some people do not take no for an answer.

It's still on-going! The lady in charge of the pamper party wouldn't answer her phone, she said she could only text.
Since then she's asked if they could have a different treatment same monetary value as the lashes didn't last 24 hours they don't want them doing again.
I've repeated myself so many times now!
The pamper party host has made another Facebook conversation with everyone affected, I've not looked at the email as I see it pointless as I'm not going to budge. Really it's borderline bullying. If I was a salon I wouldn't get treated like this.
I'm so happy I have all your geeks support [emoji171]

Also since the party I've done someone else's eyelashes and guess what? They were ALL still in and in perfect condition 24 hours later... Xx

That's why you have to protect yourself more being solo and mobile. Do you really want to go to them again after all this?

Don't budge hun.

I'd be tempted to put my foot down and say that you're sorry the lashes haven't lasted, but you have been more than reasonable in your offers. I'd then tell them this is the end of the matter and I'd also be tempted to tell them that they are borderline harrassing you and unless it stops you will be seeking advise from the police. That should shut them up, especially if they seem to have been involved with the police before!

Good luck x

I would call the police back at their house and tell them they've been 'lashing out' at you haha! Only joking!

Seriously though....I would stick (excuse the pun again!) to what your saying and offer a discount due to your time and effort or as you've already done offered a replacement treatment.

I totally understand where pollypocket is coming from as some people are not worth the time and especially working mobile on your own I wouldn't want to re-visit them for any free treatment or future treatments as they sound like horrible people.

Hope you get it sorted x

Latest posts

Back