Pamper Party!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hiya

I will be doing a pamper party for 11-12 years olds in two weeks time. I have absolutely no idea what to do for the girls and I was thinking just doing shape, nail polish with nail art stickers with a mini party bag.

There will be 8 girls. I am thinking of charging £8 - is that good?

Is this enough or would the girls expect more?:eek:

Thank you

xxx

Think about how long it's going to take you and how much the party bags are going to cost you. Eight girls at £8 each = £64... not lots to play with. Have you quoted a price yet? I think £8 is slightly too low.

So should it be £10?

I was hoping to do each girl in 15 mins allocated time? 2 hours max i hope, i have never done one before! x

Think about how long it's going to take you and how much the party bags are going to cost you. Eight girls at £8 each = £64... not lots to play with. Have you quoted a price yet? I think £8 is slightly too low.

God! I agree, £8 is too low!
Think of how much these people would pay for a kids party. i.e: entertainer, party bags etc. for 8 kids it would be over £100!!

If they are 11 -12 yr olds, dont do anything over the top. I have done a few kids pamper parties and usually charge around £80-£150. I stay for around 1 - 2 hrs. And i go to the 99p shops and buy a few polishes, nail gems, nail files, lipglosses, sweets etc. ( all in packs) and each bag usually sets me back no more than £2.50!

The girls LOVE it and the mums will be over the moon. If you can take a bit of lairy eyeshadow and body glitter they are even happier, this also saves time as some girls can be playing make-up whilst you paint anothers nails.

Good Luck, you will need a glass (or 10) of wine after trust me!! xx:)

I would love to do one of those parties. How do you advertise something like that?

It's not my idea of fun to be honest :lol:

One of the problems with going too cheap is that if they like you, the other mums will want to book you and it will be hard for you to put your price up. I think £100 minimum, as you will have expenses to come out of that, and travelling, and half of them will be little horrible b*tches with filthy bitten nails. Yuk!

Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back