Pamper Partys - How long do you take?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Feeling a bit down, had my first pamper party on sat (friend of a friend) said i didnt want to do it because I didnt feel ready (I have only just started up my mobile buisness)

I took roughly 6 hours!!! There was 4 of them and this includued setting up and packing away, each person had a pedicure and a manicure - I was only going to do a file and paint but couldn't resist doing cuticle work as I felt the paint job would have looked rubbish!

So now I'm really feeling like I did a rubbish job and took to long... how long do you geeks take?

Thanks xx

Hey,
I wouldnt be giving yourself such a hard time! For someone who has just started out mobile to do a mani and pedi in 1hr30mins per client is not bad going!

I just hope you charged appropriatley and earnt some money out of it.

I do pamper parties but only ever do minx or spray tans as i find these treatments easy to do in other peoples houses, i.e: not much to set up / pack away. But i make sure its worth my while financially. The last minx party i did i minxed 15 ladies! Felt like i was there forever and a day but when i saw the money i had made i didnt really care!
x

Hey,
I wouldnt be giving yourself such a hard time! For someone who has just started out mobile to do a mani and pedi in 1hr30mins per client is not bad going!

I just hope you charged appropriatley and earnt some money out of it.

I do pamper parties but only ever do minx or spray tans as i find these treatments easy to do in other peoples houses, i.e: not much to set up / pack away. But i make sure its worth my while financially. The last minx party i did i minxed 15 ladies! Felt like i was there forever and a day but when i saw the money i had made i didnt really care!
x

Aww thanks very much, I suppose its not to bad when you work it out per person! I rather do a good job than rush!!

If you don't mind me asking how much do you charge for your minx partys? do you offer discount or is it the same price, or do yo offer insentives? x x x

Latest posts

Back