panda eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
just wondering if anyone else suffers with panda eyes after a day at work .i have tried loads of different mascaras including waterproof but always end up with black marks under my eyes by the end of the day ....on saturday a clent asked me if i was ok as i was looking very peaky :eek: .i think it is because i am looking down most of the day as i never have this problem on sunday and monday (salon closed ) any one out there have a brand that stays where it should ...please share it with me :rolleyes:
take care
debbie:biggrin:

i use maxfactor 2000 calories, its really good, i wear it all day and all night sometimes and it never smudges. :)

I dye my lashes and then just use clear mascara to curl them up.
Well who wants panda eyes

I use waterproof mascara...YSL...............I like it and it works for me...

hi i have tried the waterproof mascaras and they still make me look like a panda,i have mine tinted,its loads easier coz you already look half done before you even start,but if you go for it doing make sure you have a patch test done 24 hours before incase you are allergic,hope this helps love dee

hi all

thanks for the replies....i have tried the ysl mascara and still i got panda eyes:( ..infact if i was to add up the amount i have spent on mascaras it would probably amount to several hundred pounds:cry: ..i haven't tried the max factor one but it will be next on my list as for the tinting this would be fine but it doesn't add length and this is what i need ...i will just have to get used to looking ill:rolleyes: after a day at work
many thanks
debbie

debbienailz said:
hi all

thanks for the replies....i have tried the ysl mascara and still i got panda eyes:( ..infact if i was to add up the amount i have spent on mascaras it would probably amount to several hundred pounds:cry: ..i haven't tried the max factor one but it will be next on my list as for the tinting this would be fine but it doesn't add length and this is what i need ...i will just have to get used to looking ill:rolleyes: after a day at work
many thanks
debbie

Hi

Have you thought about the mad eyelash curlers?? As they curl your lashes you shouldnt get such a panda look and you will still look wide awake. You can get them from ellisons i think.

hi tracey
yes i have one and several other devices to curl my eye lashes but i'm afraid i may be a lost cause as i still get panda eyes .i worked constantly today except for 20 minutes at about 3pm and when i looked in the mirror i looked as if i was about to collapse ...lol...underneath my eyes were one big black smudge...i cleaned them up and didn't apply any more mascara and i looked the same at 6.45 when i finished ...even the cleaner asked if i was feeling ok :lol: today i was wearing another new mascara cliniques new gentle formula waterproof macara and at almost eighteen pounds it is another expensive mistake ...pity they didn't have a money back guarantee:rolleyes:

i will keep trying
debbie

Just a thought, do you wear liquid foundation or powder...............
I use Mac studio fix powder and I am fine with Mascara...........
Bu if I wear liquid or creme foundation then I get the panda look....
Just a thought
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back