Paper nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer86

Reaction score
I have very thin nails after having gel nails for the past 6 or so months. They used to be really strong but are practically like paper, what can I do to strengthen them? I'm going to give them a break from the gel for a while. But I offer it to clients so would be good to know what I could offer if I ever get asked this.

Thanks

Jen xx

I use Brisa Lite Smoothing gel for the same reason and it makes a massive difference to me :)

HTH x

I have very thin nails after having gel nails for the past 6 or so months. They used to be really strong but are practically like paper, what can I do to strengthen them? I'm going to give them a break from the gel for a while. But I offer it to clients so would be good to know what I could offer if I ever get asked this.

Thanks

Jen xx

Are you trained to use gel. Gel does not damage the natural nails unless you over file or not using the right removal . Crystal Nails do a very good uv gel easy off milky pink that strengthens the natural nail and is removed by soaking:)

Latest posts

Back